Thank you for your willingness to donate your time and expertise to provide critical mental health services to at-risk populations, including our troops, our veterans, and their loved ones. As a Give an Hour provider, you are generously agreeing to offer one hour per week of mental health support or treatment at no charge, on an ongoing basis to each client you accept through our program.
Give an Hour has harnessed a network of generous and compassionate providers across the United States who use their expertise to provide free, quality mental health care to at risk populations including our troops, our veterans, their family members, and their communities.
Many in our society struggle with mental health challenges, and not all have access to care. That is why Give an Hour is the backbone organization behind the Campaign to Change Direction, a collective impact effort to change the culture of mental health in America. As part of this effort, we are in the process of expanding our model to provide free mental health care to other groups in need.
We are expanding our efforts to provide services to a number of populations in need including
- At-risk youth
- At-risk seniors
- First Responders
- Native Americans and other vulnerable communities
- Individuals and families experiencing homelessness
- Refugees and immigrants
- Survivors of gun violence
- Survivors and victims of domestic violence
- Survivors of human trafficking
- Those in the criminal justice system with mental health challenges
- Underserved individuals within the LBGTQ community
- Those affected by a natural or man-made disaster or tragedy